Welcome to Modding.net!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Honey, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Honey

Honey Staff Member
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Modding.net!

My name is Honey, and I'm one of the staff members here on the site. My main role is to ensure that the website is running efficiently as well as adding new content to the website and ensuring that it looks great in the process.

Modding.net is changing the way people come together and discuss topics. You have probably noticed by now on what our website reaches to be. If you are still wondering or just want it plain and simple, here it is. This community aims to host a variety of different topics that aim around modding in general. Learn how to code your own scripts for games, or learn how to root your Android phone! You'll find that there's a wide variety of different topics that can interest anyone. Are you a web developer looking to share your work or sell it? Perhaps you're looking to buy website domains or the latest game account. We aim to have that covered!

Aside from the vast variety of topics that we offer, we also want to change the way that communities like ours is ran. This can be done in a simple three step process.
    1. Ensure the website is always up; meaning no downtime!
    2. Ensure our staff is trained and professional in the topics they moderate.
    3. Provide a hub of a variety of topics to host anyone that visits!
    That's Modding.net! In the future, you'll see some changes coming to the website. These changes will be made to better the community and to add a better line between us and you, the member of the forums. If you have suggestions for the website, please don't hesitate to post them here{EDIT_THIS_LINK}

If you haven't done so already, create your free account here!

/Modding.net Staff

#1 Honey, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 6:51 AM